NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Toxic No.155 out now

The latest issue of Egmont UK's Toxic is in the shops now. This time the popular and much imitated boys magazine features items on the new Astroboy movie, the Tatsunoko vs Capcom game, a Team Toxic board game by Jon Rushby, the regular Game Cheats section, posters, and more.

In my Team Toxic strip, Villains United, the most gruesome bad guys of Spud City join forces to challenge Team Toxic... to a game of football, - and wait 'til you see the substitute!


There's also an additional Team Toxic strip in the form of a reprint from several years ago when the Team met Butt-Face for the first time.

Bagged with this 32 page full colour issue are three free gifts: Body Part Puzzle, Skeleton Hand Pen, and Stinky Cards Pack.

Toxic No.155, dated 27 Jan - 9 Feb, is £2.50 from most newsagents and supermarkets across the UK. More info: http://www.toxicmag.co.uk/

4 comments:

Tom said...

I expect Gail Simone is quaking in her boots! :-)

Lew Stringer said...

Why?

KlownKrusty said...

Lew,

I think Tom is referring to the "Villains United" mini series Simone wrote five years ago. And yes, I had to look it up.

Couldn't find any specific info about Ms. Simone's footwear, however...

Lew Stringer said...

Ah I see. Thanks Krusty. I can't say I've ever read it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...