NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

London calling! LFCC this weekend!

This weekend it's the huge London Film and Comic Con that runs for three days at Olympia (28th to 30th July). There are at least 50 comics guests attending plus loads of actors from film and TV, authors, and even a few wrestlers! Some really big names there this year! This is the major comics/fantasy media event of the summer so I hope to see some of you there.

You'll find us on the first floor, and this floor plan shows you where to find the comics guests...

I'll be at Table 21 for all three days selling my comics and drawing sketches on request but I'm also booked to do a panel etc., so here's my schedule. (Bear in mind it may be subject to change but this is how it stands at present.)


GUEST SCHEDULE: LEW STRINGER

FRIDAY:
2PM: SIGNING (45 Minutes) – Signing Area


SATURDAY:
11AM: PANEL – CREATING WORLDS FOR CHILDREN (45 Minutes) – Comic Stage

12PM: SIGNING (45 Minutes) – Signing Area


SUNDAY:
12PM: ARTISTS PORTFOLIO SESSION (45 Minutes) – Portfolio Room


You can see the schedules for all the artists/writers at this link:

For all the info about the event; ticket prices, directions to the venue, etc. see here:

See you there! If you have any questions specifically for me about the show, post them below and I'll try to answer them before the weekend. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...